The Vactor 2100i is one of a kind… Given the new improvements made to this product, this is a machine that combines proven performance with a new level of simplicity and ease.
With an emphasis on ergonomics, Vactor has engineered an array of innovations that together speeds work, reduces fatigue on your operators, and lets them focus on the work in front of them, not the machine behind them.
The 2100i’s many features include:
- IntuiTouch® one-touch in-cab controls for PTO/Transfer Case activation at the touch of a button IntuiTouch control panel that combines all cleaning system functions into one, articulating control panel
- The optional RDB 1015™ Rapid Deployment Boom that telescopes out 10’ and extends the debris hose down 15’ eliminating the need for additional tubes
- Patent pending H.A.L.O.™ (Hands-Free Accessory Light Option) brings a new level of safety and efficiency to every jobsite
- Low maintenance Jet Rodder® Water Pump provides smooth continuous flows and optional “jackhammer” action
- Optional wireless controls, including updated belly pack and handheld remotes with two-way data transmission and multiple control functions
- Multi-Flow system offers operation at lower RPM for better fuel economy without sacrificing performance, less component wear and greater product life
- Modul-Flex design provides for maximum capacities and optimum weight distribution on every truck
- Quieter engine design, high ground clearance, lower water fill point and other features to improve the operator experience
- High-strength aluminum water tank maximizes capacity and comes with a 10-year corrosion resistance warranty
- Choose from a Positive Displacement model for pulling material long distances or Single and Dual Fan models for all-around sanitary and storm sewer cleaning
- Choose from over 100 precision-engineered enhancements to fully customize your 2100i
Call Environmental Products Group at 855.552.3742 to inquire about any Vactor products. We look forward to hearing from you!