PETERSEN ATLAS LOADER
The model AL-1 Atlas Lightning Loader is a heavy-duty grapple loader mounted onto a chassis from behind the cab, equipped with Petersen’s Big Bite bucket at the end of the boom. The loader operates from a seated platform that rotates with the boom. CNG Capable.
Why Atlas Loader?
Speed: Atlas is designed to save time in multiple areas
- Work-site set-up is easier & quicker with custom outrigger placement and a boom that can continuously rotate 360° degrees.
- During operation, the variable speed pump allows you to use any combination of functions without slowing down while dumping.
Endurance: In this industry, it’s not only about how many hits you can take, but about how long you can keep operating at peak performance.
Strength: atlas delivers maximum power during all stages:
- Lifting – Whether it’s a tree or a Suburban, our lift cylinders can handle any job.
- Crushing – Twin cylinders on the Big Bite Bucket can make short work of the
- Dumping – We have the heaviest and most stable lifting hoist for whatever you’ll be loading throughout the day.